Honourary Life Members of the Association
- Blayne Asmunsdon – 2003 – President for many years, Coach (BC Gold Medal in Midget C 2004), Umpire – did it all . . .
- Rick Brewer – 2003 – Executive, Coach, Umpire and a huge contributor to the fields that we play on
- Wayne Carson – 2003 – founding member of the Executive, hugely successful coach in Minors and Junior Women
- Mike Dixon – 2003 – founding member of the Executive, hugely successful coach in Minors and Junior Women
- Dave Hall – 2003 – Dave began coaching in Central Saanich in 1980, served on the Executive for several years, and continues to umpire today, and just nominated to be our U.I.C.again for the 2009 season!
- Mike Bohonos – 2005 – long time coach and Treasurer and also concession, photos, . . .
- Joe Sparrow – 2005 – started as an umpire in Central Saanich in 1984 and went on to coach and serve on the executive since 1989. Joe was nominated and accepted the position of District #1 Minor Coordinater for the 2009 season.
- Gail Wharf – 2005 – Gail started as a coach in the early 1990’s and served on the Executive for many years – most recently as Registrar.
- Brad Hunter – 2010 – Brad was a coach with Central Saanich and also stepped up to be President for two years.
- Allison Duthie – 2015 – Allison was a long time registrar with Extreme.
- Patti Flanigan – 2015 – Patti was a coach with Extreme for 20 years. Served as head coach asst coach ran pitching clinics and went to provincial’s more than once.
- Lyne Junger – 2015 – Lyne started with Extreme as a registrar. She was also Vice- President and held the club together for many years. She has always stepped in when needed.
- Sara Martinoski-2016 Sara was a long time Concession coordinator from 2009 and she is still involved in 2017.